Tuesday, July 3, 2012

interactive kid's card

I decided to give interactive another go at.  This time for my 5-year-old niece's bday card.  Thought she might get a kick out of it and apparently she did.  (Or was it the money attached to the pull out card?!?!?)



What did I do here?  Wanted to use lots of girly, sparkly PP cuz my niece loves it.  Made a base.  Cie cut another layer.  Made a pocket out of old book page.  Stamped on the base and the pull out card and added her name to the banner.  Added some glimmery stickers, twine and a button.  Felt like an engineer putting this one together!

Hope you're having a glittery day.


Supplies hi:
Paper: Ursus, old book
Stamps: Paper Smooces, alpha Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine
Tools: border punch Martha Stewart, dies Spellbiners
Other: stickers, twine, button Sew Sweet



1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

I do love an interactive card Maria and it sounds as if your niece did too! I love all the different elements here and the glitter and hearts are just right for a little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...