Sunday, December 16, 2012

happy christmas (CTS, TAWS)



Rudolph with your nose so bright...

Saw this inspiration photo at The Alley Way Stamps and it was love immediately.  Such an abundance of gorgeousness.

I've always been an avid magenta fan, but rarely use it.  Time to change that.  And use up some bling.


Recognize sketch #9 from CAS(E) this Sketch?


Must be the shiny-ness of the holiday season, but I feel like I've been doing more heat embossing than normal stamping these days!  The reindeer are bright green, the sentiment gold.  I heat embossed "Christmas" in gold on the inside - homage to Charles Dickens.

In the midst of all the fancy schmancy tags I've been making lately, feels good to see lotsa white space on a card again ;)

Thanks for looking.



Supplies for happyChristmas:
Paper:card base Papermania
Stamps: Alley Way Stamps
Ink : Versamark
Tools: 
Other:  embossing powder Zing, ribbon, bling

10 comments:

Ardyth said...

Oh my, I may be giggling too hard to comment! lol! So creative and such fun colours! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E)This Sketch this week!

Shelly said...

Oh wow you heat embossed card is fabulous, so original! Hugs and Christmas Wishes, Shelly x

Tenia Nelson said...

OMW....This card is a trip....lol!! So so awesome, girlie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh 'bling' it on! This is just fabulous Maria!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Wida said...

this card make me laugh! so fresh and funny all at the same time

Kim S said...

I love their big sparkly noses...in PINK! Wonderfully creative! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch AND I'm also very glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired challenge!

Caryn said...

This is amazing Maria - it really made me smile!! Thank you for popping by my blog too - glad you're enjoying your PTI goodies!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

jessica said...

This is such a CUTE CUTE card!!!! Thanks for sharing and playing along with The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

DEE-licious non-traditional holiday color combo - LOVE it!! Those reindeer are too cute for words! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

Darnell said...

This card, which I somehow missed, is adorabundant!! I so love it! Congratulations on the well-deserved shoutout from CTS!!!!! Happy Holidays! Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...