Saturday, January 12, 2013

springy window (ABNH, Moxie Fab, Hero Arts, APFP)

Here are a couple more cards from my card set I posted yesterday.  Changed up the colors a wee bit and used some Hero Arts stamps.



Used my homemade fun-foam-cut-from-a-die stamp to stamp the vines again, this time only three cuz I'm playing at this month's Hero Arts challenge:


and used the colors AND tried the new technique of die cutting fun foam to stamp with.  So I'm also playing at A Blog Named Hero where the challenge is:

And I'm hooking up to A Passion for Papertrey - Thank You since the vines are from PTI.  Actually yesterday's cards used even more PTI product, but oh well.

Thanks for visiting.



Supplies for cards:
Paper: CS Neenah
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink : Cat's Eyes, gray Hero Arts, Versafine
Tools: die bloom Spellbinders, vine PTI
Other: fun foam

3 comments:

Helen F. said...

WOW, this is a fabulous window card, Maria! Pretty color combo too :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maria! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maria! Thanks also for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...