Friday, June 12, 2015

nbus goes us - take 3

Hooray! Another reason this NBUS die is now categorized USed. More fun with PTI Phrase Play #11 die. Hope you're enjoying my series. Today it's about masculine.


Tomorrow you will actually see why I had all these pieces to play with... Well the green remnants spoke to me so I cut a black frame and plunked them in. Grabbed a kraft base and when I saw the color combo I decided I liked it a lot so I did not "fill the holes". Except for that precious little pop of red star in the banner!

Going to Simply Create Too #87 where it's Masculine and you can hook up until the 19th


The Kraft Journal #227 where I've used black, masculine, and a tiny dot of red.

And Paper Players #248 Masculine challenge.


Tomorrow I'm sharing the graduation card(s) which started this whole shebang!


9 comments:

Ruth said...

Love this - the colour combination, the Kraft background and the little red star. Classy.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great colour combo that really shows this die off to perfection - love your clean masculine card and the teeny tiny red star is the perfect accent! Thanks for joining my masculine challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

JJ Bolton said...

I love that you left the holes open:) And that color combo is awesome! Hope you have an awesome weekend, Maria!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I love this color combo!!!! This is just a perfect masculine card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

Wow! What a striking color combination, Maria! The tiny "pop" of red is genius! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Marsha said...

What a cool die. Made for a wonderful masculine card. It looks like the sentiment is embossed - very nice. Thanks for entering the challenge at the Kraft Journal.

Anita in France said...

Very cool and deliciously graphic, Maria ... fantastic vibrant green inlays ... love that teensy tiny pop of red in the star! Anita :)

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. Please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Lisa Mensing said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing at Simple Create Too.
Lisa ~ DT
The Crafting Cave

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...