Friday, September 25, 2015

simply create too 95


A new and fitting challenge is up on the Simply Create Too blog. The theme is Autumn Splendor. Well if that didn't make me think about leaves...


I prepped my cardbase by stamping Impression Obsession's Grunge BG with gold ink. Then I applied Distress Inks liberally to a panel of Neenah white CS. I stamped the Papertrey Leave it Be leaves with water which bleached the CS. When it was dry, I went in with the veins and stamped them roughly where the bleached areas were. And heat embossed a sentiment from Jillibean Soup Handwritten Sentiments.

I used Papertrey Tipped Tops to die cut the stamped panel and a teal layer too. A few enamel dots finished off my card.

Wanna see that grungy background shimmering gold?



Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you at Simply Create Too #95.

4 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Glad to see you back home! Hope that your parents are ok now!
Your fall card is fantastic! Love how the teal brings out the fall colors even more!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous bleached leaves! Love the touch of blue too.

Anita in France said...

That dreamy, delicate look you've created with the bleached out leaves is gorgeous, Maria ... it's brilliant with the teal and all that yummy gold! Hugs, Anita :)

Deepti said...

Oh my this is such a stunning and creative card, love the realistic look of fall captured on the panel :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...