Wednesday, December 7, 2016

totally fun shaker card for 3-year-old

I'm so excited - I made the "funnest" card! Saw this minialbum. Needing a card for a little one DD babysits, I immediately set about to recycle my own packaging and pom poms to make a totally fun shaker card for the little guy. (Can't stop shaking it myself ;)


I was inspired by the current CUTplorations challenge photo. Have you played yet?

image source: Print and Pattern

Well Lasse and Peer recently came to live at my house so the scarf-wearing polar bear dilemma was easily solved. I personalized the message with STAMPlorations Sketchy Alphabet. I went with stars rather than snowflakes but kept the blue sky by adding some light ink on the white cardbase. Added a die cut Tree line (recycled wallpaper) and some punched snowflakes and stars inside the shaker (recycled sequin packaging). See?


I'm hooking up at:
Craft Stamper Take it Make it - Snow and Ice


Danipeuss Kartenchallenge - Warm oder Kalt

5 comments:

Kartenwind said...

Ja, an Lasse und Peer ist schwer vorbei zu kommen (die machen sich immer so breit ;) ). Vielen Dank für deinen Beitrag zur danipeuss.de Kartenchallenge, Maria!
LG Reni

Marlena M. said...

Maria this is so cute! Love the pom poms in the shaker~

Ruth said...

Oh what a fab idea to use the old packaging for a shaker card. Genius! You're always so inventive with your cards. Those pom poms have loads of room to shake :) xx

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Maria ... I'm guessing this is Lasse in the starring role ... he's so cute ... and that shaker with the pom poms is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Lasse and Peer -= I think I need them, too!!! Too cute - adorable shaker card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...