Friday, February 3, 2017

STAMPlorations january release - day 5


It's Day 5 with the STAMPlorations Inspiration DT. Ready for the dies in action? If you want, you can check out the whole blog hop lineup in this post.

Until February 10, all 4 stamps and 3 plate dies from the January release are 5% off. (Plus you can use the 20% discount code in my sidebar on top ;)

The dies are the stars of today's post. Meet Lowercase Alphabet Plate, Uppercase Alphabet Plate and Numbers Plate. Talk about versatile - get individual positive characters in one fell swoop, or use the negative for layering or dry embossing a BG or stenciling, or combine both like I did in my last card today. But first things first.


You'll have to excuse me for these next two cards - my mind was totally besieged by "the media" craziness of the past few weeks and these two designs happened using the "leftovers" of the alpha dies, Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle dies and Sketchy Alphabet stamps.


"I'd like to thank"  La La Land and my Zig clean color brushes for the watercolory goodness in the supporting role. And my white gel pen. Used Lowercase Alphabet Plate letters.


You probably know who gave me the fodder for this "great" card. Thanks go out to the Donald and my Copics, with Scribbly Splattery Grunge and a strip of vellum making up the Cabinet. Used Uppercase Alphabet Plate letters.

Still keepin' it cheeky, I did this with the Numbers Plate.


Gettin' a Dr. Seuss vibe? Used the balloons from A Snarky Birthday to You for a background. Then I laid on the numbers and filled the "5" and "0" with gold foil positives. Over the top of that I added some stacked Alphas leftovers on vellum.

See the other die cut ideas from the DT in this post.  There are prizes up for grabs for comments on our blogs, and the STAMP facebook and Instagram pages! Leave a comment by the 7th and check back on the 10th on the STAMplorations blog to see if you are a winner.

24 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, these are such fun cards!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very creative! love the stitching on card #1!

Alicia

Craftyfield said...

All I can say is that you have a brilliant imagination! You've showcased the dies in a very original manner.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

superb cards!! love the versatility of these dies
thanks for sharing :)
cheers
preety

Deepti Aggarwal said...

These cards are simply awesome.. so creative..so fun..My fav is 3rd one with numbers..:)

Dee Earnshaw said...

Great cards - love the 'bigly' birthday and the 50 card - very inspiring:)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun projects. Love how you used the negative space. TFS

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

If I would have to pick a favorite, it would be your last card - so striking and totally hip!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome group of cards, Maria. :-)

Craftychris said...

Fabulous and fun cards! xxx

JenniferE said...

Just fantastic cards! Love the large sentiments!

Sheila H said...

Such a fun group of cards!

Sue D said...

Fun card designs!

Happy Dance said...

"the Donald..." you crack me up! And yes, my friend, you are a bit cheeky!!! I've thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of your designs. Gave me the giggles this morning. My nephew turned the Big 4-0 today, and I needed an idea for a card...hmmmm...wonder what'll be happening in the old craft room today??!!! ; ) Thanks for always being inspiring. Bev

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful cards!!!

ionabunny said...

That third card is very cool. Love how you used the negative. HUgz

Helen said...

Clever word choices to highlight the birthday messages. Thanks for sharing these.

Rosmarie said...

Super was man mit diesen Sets machen kann!! Ich bin total begeistert!
Vielen Dank für deinen Tip, Maria - werd ich mir merken!!
LG Rosi

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun cards, in a 'bigly' way!

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards. Love them all.
Valerija xx

Leanne said...

Beautiful cards especially the big 50

cm said...

You are tooo clever, translating your various 'inspirations' into marvelous showcases! Cheeky! Love 'em!
Hugs~c

Jessica Lin said...

All your card designs are so clever!!! I know some friends who would love receiving the first one... ;)

Tina Z. said...

I love your design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...